Weddings with our Marriage Celebrant
Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies in Perth
Rodney is an authorised Marriage Celebrant and can conduct wedding and marriage ceremonies under Australian law. Rodney officiates ceremonies in and around the Perth metropolitan area.
Remember your special day with a personal ceremony designed to reflect the unique bond of your relationship, your personalities, background and beliefs. Hold your ceremony in your home, at a function centre, at your favourite picnic spot, Kings Park, the beach or any other location that holds significance for you.
Preparing for your special day
Here is a practical list of what to expect in preparing for your special day:
- Celebrant requires one calendar month notice before wedding
- First meeting: allow one hr to complete Form 13 – Notice of Intended Marriage*
- Second meeting – 1.5-2hrs organising ceremony requirements: order of service, location – Celebrant can make recommendations for venues/locations, standard ceremony verses and can assist with wording of vows etc
- Client to approve first draft of Ceremony and submit any changes
- Rehearsals (if required)
- Conduct Ceremony
- Register the Wedding – lodge all documents with relevant authorities
Included in all services
Services include signing table with white linen tablecloth, sash and table decorations.
Services also include visa letters, if required.
*Documents required for first meeting:
- Birth certificate
- Passport (for non-citizens), evidence of visa if required
- Evidence of death, nullity or dissolution (divorce papers, death certificate etc), if required